Skip to content
- In the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, His vicarious
and atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His ascension to the right hand of the Father.
John 1:1Isaiah 7:14Isaiah 9:6
Matthew 1:23Hebrews 4:15Acts 2:22
Mark 2:10Romans 6:10Acts 4:33
- That the only means of being cleansed of sin is through repentance and faith in the precious blood of Jesus.
1 John 1:9Matthew 4:17John 6:53-57
Romans 3:25Hebrews 11:1-3
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost, the one to everlasting life and the other to everlasting damnation.
- That the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God and that the Word is God.
- That there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
Ephesians 4:4-61 John 5:6-9
- That when Christ suffered and died on the cross He took upon Himself all sickness, disease, poverty, lack, affliction, and oppression, thus providing healing and deliverance in answer to the Word-based, faith-filled prayer of believers.
Galatians 6:14-15James 5:15Hebrews 10:38-39
- That to be born again one must be born of water and the Spirit; that being born of the Spirit means receiving the baptism of the Holy Spirit with the evidence of tongues.
- That we are the body of Christ and the body only; that the bride of Christ is the city of New Jerusalem.
Colossians 1:18Ephesians 5:23, 31Revelation 21: 2, 9-10
- That in Christ there is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for all are one in Christ.
- That Jesus redeemed us from the curse of the Law, putting the Law to death in His flesh and nailing it to the cross; that anyone touching the Law, or its traditions or paraphernalia, puts himself back under the curse and is cut off from Christ.
Galatians 3:13Ephesians 2:15Galatians 5:4
- That tithing predated the Law and comes to us through Abraham, whose seed we are in Christ; that tithing is a foundational principle of obedience to God; that it may be divided, but that a harvest can only be expected if the whole tithe is sown into good ground.
Hebrews 7:1-28Malachi 3:10-12
- That there are sons of obedience and sons of disobedience, and only sons of obedience qualify as members of the body of Christ.
Ephesians 5:3-8Collossians 3:5-6Romans 6:16
- That Jesus will come to gather His body in the pre-tribulation glorification and rapture of His church; that He and the church will return for the battle of Armageddon at the end of the tribulation and, for a thousand years prior to the white throne judgment, rule over the nations on a renewed earth.
1 Corinthians 15:51-541 Thessalonians 4:13-18Revelation 16:16
Jude 1:14-15Matthew 24:13, 30-31
- That to qualify for the rapture one must be blood-bought, born again, know who one is in Christ, and be eagerly expecting and awaiting the pre-tribulation rapture of the church.